Thursday, March 10, 2011

Why not?

Every time I find myself on a blog I like, this idea of wanting to start one myself creeps up on me. So far I have been able to keep myself from doing so by coming up with thousands of reasons why I shouldn't. But why wouldn't I? I am going to give it a go.


Update March 21, 2011.
PS: The blog has been 'live' for about two weeks now, and I am narrowing down on what I want to write about. Knitting and crochet are bound to come along. Especially the knitting of socks, since it is a small project, easy to take with you. Also creativity in the shape of drawing or painting is a topic. In one of the blogs above there are two examples of my work. I like designing and coming up with things to make. If I find a tutorial or a pattern I have tried, I'll be sure to post a link.
I will probably also be writing about the adventures in the garden, or better said little terrace behind our home. Every year I grow tomatoes and all kinds of herbs. I love cooking with fresh herbs, and eating food from my own garden. In short, here you will be reading about creativity, either at home or in the garden.

I hope you enjoy reading what I am writing,
Hennwen

No comments:

Post a Comment